The Preface - blog of NextStep Resources
This is a blog of NextStep Resources. NextStep Resources is a non-profit organization supporting missions, church planting & local churches by supplying resources to churches, ministries & individuals. Our resources, which include products from most major Christian publishers as well as our own publications, are generally discounted 20% off the retail price.
We specialize in five areas of ministry for the local church.
1. Church Leadership - resources to assist Pastors and Church Leaders in areas of vision, strategic planning, administration, preaching, commentaries & ministry resources.
2. Bible Study and Small Group Resources - both topical & book studies as well as resources for Small Group Leaders.
3. Youth Ministries – resources to assist the church youth worker or pastor in curriculum selection, ideas, programming, training & developing leadership, & counseling.
4. General Christian Books - new & trusted resources for today’s Christian reader.
5. Children’s Ministry – We’re one of the largest Sunday school distributors in the USA. Our sales & service consultants are trained to assist you in finding the right materials for your Sunday school. We stock Cook, Scripture Press, Gospel Light, Standard, Group, Faithweaver, & DiscipleLand. NextStep offers free shipping on the first order each quarter & discounts on orders over $200.
We at NextStep are committed to bringing you the best ministry resources & the best information on these resources possible. Currently, we have five means of getting information on resources to you.
1. nsresources.com - Our website is daily being updated & enhanced. It is a fantastic tool to help your ministry find the right resources to match your needs.
2. Church Resource Consultants – Brian, Carol, Dean & I are available to suggest, brainstorm & relay information about products for your ministry.
3. Catalogs – Twice a year, we put out a catalog in each of four areas – Bible Study & Small Groups, Pastoral Leadership, Youth Ministry, & Children & Family Ministry. They are not the extent of our resources, but are what is most used & most trusted.
4. e-Newsletters – Four different monthly newsletters which highlight a single or combo resource & give special insight or information not available anywhere else. The categories are the same as the catalogs.
5. The Preface – The NextStep blog is updated every Monday, Wednesday & Friday, the blog is written by members of the NextStep team & highlights church & ministry books, small group resources & author interviews. Send in your own reviews as well! (posted upon approval)