Wednesday

My 50 Books That You Should Check Out

Recently, Christianity Today put out their list of 50 books that have shaped evangelicals. All those books are 20% off here. (Well, at least 41 of them. The others are not in print.) So I decided to list 50 books which I thoroughly enjoyed & feel that most people would get something out of them. Some of them may be the last books that you might choose, or books that you might put on your list of books to leave on the shelf.
Some of these books are serious, some are basic, some are just fun. All of them have given me enjoyment, challenged my thinking or caused me to act upon something. Many of them are ones you have seen on this blog. They are not listed in any particular order. Enjoy the list!




































If you would like to find further information on many of these books, follow this link.

No comments: