Monday

Tag...

Tag…I cam across this on Margaret Feinberg's blog & found it interesting. Comment here, write your own, enjoy.






One book that you have read more than once

Leap Over a Wall by Eugene Peterson

One book that you would want on a desert island (besides the Bible):

a really good cookbook

One book that made me laugh

A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson

If you’ve seen the movies or plays, the book is hilarious:

The Princess Bride by William Goldman

One book that made me cry:

The Kite Runner by Khaled Husseini

One book that I wish had been written:

The Storied History of the Perpetual Winners, the Chicago Cubs

One book I wish had never been written

Any book that encourages the health & wealth prosperity gospel - & The Prayer of Jabez

One book I’m currently reading

Dissident Discipleship by David Augburger

Awesome book that is empowering me:

Christ Plays in Ten Thousand Places by Eugene Peterson

One book I’ve been meaning to read

Heaven by Randy Alcorn

No comments: